I came across this article on Twitter a weekend or so ago and thought, ‘Yes, pools are nice.’ Wouldn’t it be grand to make list of beautiful pools across the world and make it a mission to visit them all? There is even one of our country’s very own on the list. Tick.
1. Molitar Hotel – Paris, France
2. St Regis – Lhasa, Tibet
3. Katikies – Santorini, Greece
4. Amangiri Resort – Utah, USA
5. Hanging Gardens – Ubud, Indonesia
6. Sixty LES Hotel – New York, USA
7. Singita Sabi Sands – Limpopo, South Africa
8. Hotel Caruso – Ravello, Italy
9. Evason Ma’In Hot Springs – Jordan
10. Giola Lagoon – Thassos, Greece
11. Marina Bay Sands Hotel – Singapore
12. Blue Lagoon Geothermal Resort – Grindavik, Iceland
I find that I like pools best when they aren’t crowded. And the temperature should be tepid. Not cold. Maybe I should look up the best baths out there… Here’s to pools!