So maybe you have seen some mention of this brand in my previous blog posts. Here is a little more about it and how I got involved:
I have the awesome opportunity to be the brand ambassador for this skin care product. Basically put this non-evasive product is an edible collagen powder that you drink everyday. So, while you drink/eat it – in smoothies, or water, or even on your yoghurt – it works at hydrating your skin to the fullest and plumping up your collagen cells which ultimately reduce the visibility of fine lines.
They gave me a super zooty little mini to cruise around town in. Here I am within a stupid girl scout grin on my face.
Packed with protein, from the collagen, as well as Co-Q10 and vitamin C this is an all round good thing. This is what they have to say:
‘Added antioxidants Vitamin C (needed for collagen formation) and Co-Enzyme Q10, make Zehra a unique skin-support women’s health supplement that helps prevent deep wrinkle formation, boosts moisture and smoothness, and keeps skin supple.
Research shows that supplementing daily with hydrolysed collagen stimulates collagen production, improves skin moisture levels, and re-densifies the dermis.‘
– It’s completely non-evasive.
– It tastes like gummy berry juice.
– It is totally versatile, add it to pretty much anything edible or drinkable – especially good in beetroot and berry based juices. So basically you are working on hydrating your skin from within.
– It makes you feel fuller for longer… I’ll take that, thank you very much!
– It’s good for the men-folk too.
– It works – and it only takes 12 weeks to start seeing some major results.
– Uhm… Can anyone find a down?
And that is that. To try it out, or if you want to know a little more about the science side of things, go here.